Wednesday, August 04, 2004

and so it begins...

I don't know for a fact when the guys in DC and their crew are leaving town, but if they are driving, I know enough about this nation's highways to know what they should do to be rested when they get to Des Moines. I dare say my mind will be on their travels for much of the next couple of weeks. And I do not envy them. I love to travel but sitting in the car 8-12 hours a day gets old really fast. Hopefully, they all read and have books or whatever to keep the time occupied. I know they have pillows to sleep with- I made them, along with my "daughter" Medrith. She has the working sewing machine.

God speed gentlemen. I hope to hear of good things when you get home, and maybe if we are lucky, people out there who discover your music will give us here in Texas updates.

Namaste.

No comments: