Sunday, August 21, 2005

Greek Brothers Oyster Bar

kicks butt. The food was terrific- enough to travel for- and the venue itself was pretty cool. El Campo walked home impressed by the band (Del Castillo) and there is already talk of them returning. It is worth the trip just for the band, but the Pasta Margarita makes it even more special.
On the way down, once we got off I 10, I would've sworn we had gotten into the twilight zone.I am just too much the big-city kid I guess. I don't know what to do with middle America any more than they know what to think of me. We do by all appearances have similar tastes in music. Finding that out made up for nearly clocking several chickens on the way into town!
It is after 5 AM though, and I am pooped. I have a birthday party for my 3 year old grandgirl to go to in a few hours, so I will relate more about the gig later. Just to leave it at this.....damn, I have missed you, guys. You take a piece of me with you every time. It was really good to have all the parts back together for awhile.
My love goes with you wherever you are.
namaste.

No comments: